Monotony can take a toll on our mental health. Daily routines sometimes get the best of us, since it can be hard to coordinate our work lives with our regular lives, especially when we work from a place that does not make us feel fulfilled. That is why each day more and more workers and companies are taking a big decision and starting to remote work from Malaga. Malaga’s amazing working and living conditions make it the perfect destination for remote working, after all, it is hard to not feel more fulfilled when you work within walking distance from beautiful beaches. If you want to learn more about Malaga and the perks of remote working from this beautiful city, down below you will find all the information you could need to help you take this big step.
Doing your job from Malaga thanks to remote working
Located in the southern coast of Spain, Malaga is a beautiful coastal city that has traditionally been focused towards the tourist industry, attracting nearly 2 million visitors every year. Over the last years, work in Malaga has taken a slow shift and the city has become the world’s capital of remote working. We live in a day and era where remote working is the new normal, especially since 2020. The COVID-19 global pandemic brought remote working into the table, and since then, its many perks have been proven over and over. Some benefits of remote working include (but are not limited to):
- Remote working increases productivity. Satisfied and happy employees feel more fulfilled at their working positions, significantly increasing their productivity within working hours.
- It reduces costs. Companies reduce their costs since they do not have to spend on infrastructures to employ their workers, and employees save money in lots of aspects, such as their daily commute to get to work.
- It promotes loyalty towards the company and increases the satisfaction of the employees. Remote workers enjoy better working conditions, a better work life-balance, can work from flexible locations (such as Malaga) and on flexible hours. All of this creates a happier employee that will be loyal to your company and more appreciative of their working position.
- It improves the company’s working environment, since happier workers create stronger bonds with each other.
- It attracts qualified talent for the company from anywhere in the world. Companies are no longer limited to the local pool of workers, being able to hire the best employees from everywhere around the world.
- Remote working from Malaga facilitates and optimizes the company expansion processes in the South of Europe.
- It facilitates transfers of employees between different departments, easing their transition.
When it comes to remote working, doing so from Malaga is by far the smartest choice. Malaga has amazing living conditions and some of Europe’s best fibre optic network, which will allow you to submit your work without any major delays that a slow internet connection could create.
What makes Malaga the perfect location for remote working
It is easy to fall in love with Malaga. This beautiful city is one of Spain’s most charming places. Located in Costa del Sol (Coast of the Sun), this city has abnormally good weather conditions, being blessed with over 320 sunny days per year. Studies show that sunny days have many benefits for our mental health, and in Malaga, you will not lack them. Because of this, soon after you move to Malaga, you will find yourself more motivated and full of life.
Companies like Malaga home working will help you ease your transition to Malaga, assuring that you can start working as soon as possible from your new home. They can help you with some basic aspects of starting a new life in Malaga, especially those where language barrier could become an issue, such as:
- Finding your own place to live and help you acquire a car, so you can move around the area more freely.
- Help you contract utilities (electricity, water, etc.)
- Training and preparing you for teleworking, so you can reach your full potential in no time.
- Assist you in the search for good local schools and colleges in case either you or any member of your family is interested in pursuing education while you live in Spain.
- Help you create a social and professional network.
- Get your tax and legal advice. Different countries work under different regulations, so it is very important that we have the assistance of professionals to help you avoid any unpleasant surprises that could happen during your stay.
Once you are settled, you will find out that Malaga is the perfect place to live. Most areas of the city are within walking distance of the beach, being this one of the most appealing aspects of living here. After all, who would not like to work while looking at the sea or go for a walk next to the beach after a working session? Malaga also has lots of monuments, which makes this city pretty charming. In terms of cultural offering, you will not get bored while living in Malaga. Malaga is among the cities with the biggest cultural offering in the whole country, so you will never find yourself bored without activities to do.
It is also very important to note that Malaga is very well-connected with the rest of the world. The city has a port, a speed train station and even its own international airport. This will not only help you to easily return to your home country whenever you wish to visit some old acquaintances, but it will also allow you to explore other areas in Spain during your free time.
Remote working is a method that is here to stay thanks to its reliability and the many perks that come with it. And thanks to the fact that it can be done from anywhere in the world, you will find that doing so from Malaga will be by far the smartest choice. So look no further, contact Malaga home working today and start living your best life.